Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Missing Manda... :(

It's been 3 days at my new job, and I'm missing my Manda terribly!! I miss her bubbly "Good Morning!" I miss her popping into my office just to say "Hi" or give me checks to process.. I miss all my CCC friends, of course, but my Manda.. she was special! We've talked everyday, but it's just not the same. I haven't laughed much the past few days, and for those that know me, that's unheard of!! I'm praying God will send me a friend here that can make me laugh, it'll never be like my Manda and I together, but it'd be nice to have someone to laugh with at work.

I wrote a little poem today entitled:

"My Manda"

She's IMPOSSIBLE to replace
I miss her beautiful, smiling face
She could always make me laugh
Always keeping me on the right path
She'll always be in my heart
She's been there right from the start
She may never know her impact
I'm missing her, that's a harsh fact
Neither of us thought we'd be this blue
I guess we didn't really have a clue
Our heart strings are forever entwined
God knew what he was doing, made us 2 of a kind
I thank God daily for my BEST FRIEND
I pray our love as friends will never end


Okay, corny maybe, but it's all true!! LOVE YOU MY MANDA!! Can't wait to see you again!!

5 comments:

Kelli said...

Awww! I think that's so cute. You both are lucky to have each other. :)

Krazy Klingers said...

Ok, you just made me cry at work! Thank you best friend...I love mucho. I miss you equally. It is just not the same here and I can't laugh at you laughing so I was thinking that you should come back...Problem solved! Love you!

Plain and Simple said...

I cried too when I read it. I agree with Manda, You should come back!!!!!! (My DSH agrees, although he probably wouldn't admit it.)

How is little guy? Is the book helping?

Mama Keller said...

Hey Plain and simple! Little guy is doing good.. he's not fond of the cereal or the homemade veggies.. still trying different things.. Thanks for asking..

Unknown said...

Aww! Stacy...I will be praying for the laughter to come. Lots of it!