Thursday, May 1, 2008

A FUN QUESTIONARE

Where is your cell phone? Right beside me on the ledge of my window in my office.

Your significant other? My sweet hubby - Big Guy is at home, probably either still sleeping or taking care of little guy who woke him up.

Your hair? Blonde, but lately a little strawberry blonde, wasn't quite the color I was going for, but it looks good. Ready to change it up again!

Your mother? Compassionate, loving, gentle, giving, kind, a wonderful Nana!.

Your father? Strong, giving, always helping, loving, kind, a wonderful Papa!

Your favorite thing? Weekends and quiet time.

Your dream last night? I don't recall having any.. but who knows..

Your favorite drink? Unsweetened Iced Tea with splenda.. yum!

Your dream/goal? To survive motherhood.

The room you are in? My office.

Your ex? I don't have any.. Big Guy was the first serious boyfriend I had.. and I married him.. so no ex's.. :)

Your fear? Being a bad Mom and being overwhelmed by responsibility.

Where do you want to be in 6 years? Maybe in a bigger house, a different workplace (maybe home!).


Where were you last night? Home watching TV with Big Guy and spending time together.

What you are not? Confident

Muffins? Yes, please. With coffee, of course.

One of your wish list items? a bigger house

Where you grew up? right here in Lebanon, PA.

The last thing you did? Ate my breakfast - homemade baked oatmeal (thanks Mom)

What are you wearing? black pants, a black blazer, and a light blue blouse underneath the blazer. (going out to a client today)

Your TV? at home.. it's probably still off..

Your pets? I have a dog.. Dinky.. he's a handful lately...

Your computer? my Dell laptop here at work with a nice flat screen monitor and keyboard.. and wireless mouse.. :)

Your life? overwhelming at times

Your mood? Tired.. it's Monday

Missing someone? My little guy...


Your car? A 2005 Mazda 3.. I love it!!

Something you are not wearing? hmmm.. accessories.. I'm not good at accessorizing.

Favorite store? It's so much my favorite, that I can't even think of the name.. isn't that awful!! It's a plus size clothing store, in Harrisburg behind Olive Garden in the strip mall there.. if anyone can think of it, please let me know.. LOL

Your summer? hoping to spend more time with little and big guy!

Like someone? I like a lot of people.. what's the point? LOL

Your favorite color? lime green.


When is the last time you laughed? Last night, something Big Guy said..


Last time you cried? I honestly don't remember.. been a while

Who will repost this? YOU! I tag YOU!

No comments: