Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Not Me

This is actually not Stacy at all...It is her bestest friend in the whole widest world...Amanda aka Krazy Klinger. I set this blog up for her and it looked so empty that I decided that I would write something. So here it is...

Stacy is leaving Christ Community Church at the end of July. Why you ask, well it all boils down to a little boy she calls lil guy. Lil guy is only 5 months old and needs his mommy. I completely understand and I am happy for, No really I am. It's just that I won't get to see her everyday and that makes me sad : ( boo hoo for me. Well, Stacy has been an instant friend whom has shown me how to do your job with grace and mercy towards others even if they aren't so nice to you. She exemplifies Christ and that is exactly the friend I need to be around. Hopefully some of my "good" qualities have rubbed off of her as well. Those who know me are probably asking themselves..."what good qualities?" But I do have some. Enough about me.

So my friend, please don't ever forget us or let a little thing like distance stop us from hanging out and enjoying each others friendship. You will be missed more than you know. I love you!

5 comments:

Krazy Klingers said...

Beautifully said, if I do say so myself!

Mrs. C said...

Hi Stacey...welcome to bloggityville!

Plain and Simple said...

I will certainly miss you and the stories that my DSH tell me about your day. I totally understand why you are leaving but you WILL BE MISSED!

I look forward to you posting yourself on this blog so we can keep in touch when you leave.

Couldn't you just move closer?????

Plain and Simple said...

I forgot to say how much I love your name for the blog. It suits you to a T.

Have a great day today!!!

Kelli said...

Ok Stac. Waiting for you to write. :)